Amidst all the sickness chaos there have been a few precious moments to snap pictures of. I love baby parts and thought you'd enjoy seeing pictures of Emily holding my hand. This was so precious that I had to take a picture in between cleaning up throw up. Annalise got some much needed medication that helped her turn the corner during the night and although weak, she is on her road to recovery! Might I also say that my new washer was the single most best thing that we have ever bought? With all this sickness I can wash comforters, blankets and sleeping bags all without leaving the comfort of my own house. Not only that, I can wash them on the sanitizing cycle and for those of you that know how much I looooooooooove to sanitize and clean I'm sure you know how much I truly love this feature. It just makes me feel really good knowing that everything is as clean as I can make it in trying to fight off more sickness!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The little hands are just precious. So sorry you have so much sickness over there!!! thank goodness for washing machines. =)
Post a Comment