Saturday, January 19, 2008

Green Eggs and Snow?



I do not like snow, no I don't

Not even on Christmas, no I won't

I do not like snow no, no way

I do not like it any day



I do not like it in the air

I do not like it in my hair

I do not like it on my house

I do not like it on my spouse



I do not like it here or there

I do not like it it anywhere

Except maybe in another state

That I could visit, that'd be great



But only for an hour or two

That's suit me fine, yes that would do

Time to look just one quick look

Take a picture for my book



I do not like it under my car


Especially when I have to travel far


I do not like it on the grass


I do not like it, but alas



My kids like it, yes they do

So, I'll try to like it too

Rolling, shoveling, sledding fun

It's not so bad when at least we see the sun







I don't like snow but I'll try to smile

Since it only lasts a little while

I can't wait to feel the nice warm sun

Now that my friends is what I call fun!

1 comment:

lyn said...

you've told me you were a poet, now I know it :-)

nice work Jen.