Annalise is trying her hand at tennis. She was super excited to try something new. She loves dancing but it is important to me that my kids are exposed to lots of different things so that they can really make an educated choice on what sport or activity they'd like to settle in on. Or then again maybe they will like to do something different every year.
Anyhow, back to the tennis. She has a goofy teacher that helps the kids have lots of fun. At first she seemed like a natural, but then when she started thinking too much about it, her performance started going downhill. the good thing is that with such great weather she'll get lots of time to practice before next week so that all the steps will start to make more sense.
This is supposed to be a class for 7-9 year olds and I don't know what the deal is, but some of these girls were huge. I mean huge, bra-wearing puberty type girls
. What is that all about? I looked at my little Annalise and a part of me wanted to sweep her back home so she could do things like watch Blue's Clues (which she still enjoys) and play tea party instead of looking at these "little women" that are supposedly her peers.
I know I need to start getting ready for my baby to begin to look more like me than her little sisters, but I hope I have a little more than 2 years before we can share clothes! Yikes!



1 comment:
sorry for the inconvenience but since I have received spam as a comment I will now be approving comments before they will be posted. If I know you, it will be posted after I preview it, otherwise just move on, no spam allowed here!
Post a Comment