Saturday, April 12, 2008

Part of the Gang








It's amazing to watch how Emily grows and changes everyday. She is so not a baby anymore and she has become a playmate for the other kids now, especially Becca. Yesterday Becca had fun playing Dr. with her. Emily was such a sport and just put up with being poked and prodded. They were so cute to watch. I think watching my kids interact is what I love the most. I'm not sure if it's normal to cry as I watch these moments but it's usually what I find myself doing. I guess it's so moving to see that not only are my kids a gift to their parents, but to each other as well. Perhaps because it was so long before I had a sibling to share that with that is why it is such an emotional experience for me.





Emily is so close to crawling it's crazy. She sits on her knees with her arms in the ready position and I just sit and wait for her to actually move forward but instead she just drops to her tummy and rolls to her destination instead. One of these times though she will figure out how fast she can get there if she would just stay on her knees. She also like to scooch on her butt "Becca style" but I don't think this will be her main mode of transportation as it was for Becca.








Today it's crawling, tomorrow it will be driving a car. It all goes so fast

No comments: