Or a toilet and a trash can. How Emily can weasel herself into some of these places is beyond me. I don't know if I'm just not remembering right but I swear my other kids were not getting into so much trouble at such a young age. she is constantly rolling into, onto or over things and hurting herself. She is always getting herself somewhere that she can't get herself out of and she is constantly finding "treasures" of every kind form who knows where. I have no idea where she finds half of the stuff I find grasped tightly in her little mitts!

Perhaps Daddy was onto something when he stuck her in the empty laundry basket. Not only did she stay put for awhile, until she dumped herself over in it, but she also had fu
n chewing on the socks. And yes, they're clean!
I guess I don't like being stuck between a rock and a hard place either which is the way I've been feeling over the past few weeks. I was just saying last night when talking to a friend that I wish I would have appreciated being a kid more when I was one. The naivete of all the decisions that parents and adults for that matter, have to make all the time would be so glorious right now. Yet another time I find myself saying that I wish sometimes that I could live my life in reverse!
Although that's not possible I do wish that it was easier to discern the right path sometimes. But I do find that if you look hard enough and sometimes long enough, you can often find the right way.
Perhaps Daddy was onto something when he stuck her in the empty laundry basket. Not only did she stay put for awhile, until she dumped herself over in it, but she also had fu
I guess I don't like being stuck between a rock and a hard place either which is the way I've been feeling over the past few weeks. I was just saying last night when talking to a friend that I wish I would have appreciated being a kid more when I was one. The naivete of all the decisions that parents and adults for that matter, have to make all the time would be so glorious right now. Yet another time I find myself saying that I wish sometimes that I could live my life in reverse!
Although that's not possible I do wish that it was easier to discern the right path sometimes. But I do find that if you look hard enough and sometimes long enough, you can often find the right way.



No comments:
Post a Comment