Sorry for the lack of blogging lately but I'm still waiting to catch my breath. I "decluttered" at least 50 boxes worth of stuff and "staged" my house for the pictures the realtor wanted to take today. My house doesn't really feel like my house anymore and we had our first showing tonight which makes it feel even less like my house. It has become very real that someone else is thinking about living here. I live here. This is very hard and strange.
All was going well until the realtor called and told us that the house we put a contingent offer on has received a non contingent offer today. This makes me feel sad. Remember the doors I said had been opening? Well they are now closing and it stinks. I thought we were following His leading but I guess not. I'm not quite sure whose leading we were following then and it all feels so overwhelming and confusing. I liked feeling like I knew where we were supposed to be going. All this uncertainty for me the "always have a plan girl" is killing me already and it's only been a few hours. Hopefully it gets better.
I am going to go and try to get some sleep and hopefully a fresh perspective...read cry for awhile. Thought I'd include a picture of the beautiful sight I had just a few hours ago. Emily had just woken up from a little snooze. I could just eat her up!



No comments:
Post a Comment